Tagliatelle (Gluten Free) is a traditional Italian pasta. Enjoy this ribbon shaped pasta with stews, soups, salads and a variety of sauces.
- Contains natural flavourant
- Maize contains antioxidants
- Great option for those with a gluten allergy
Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Fresh Butternut, Xanthan Gum, Colourant (Caramel, Orange).
• Add 250 g Tagliatelle to 1.5 litre boiling water, add salt to taste and a dash of oil
•Stir occasionally, cook for 10-12 minutes until “al dente” (tender but still firm)
• Drain in a colander and place pasta in a bowl
• Sprinkle a little olive oil over and toss to coat well. Bon appetit!